Sunday, November 20, 2016

This is a catastrophe

That's from three days ago:




Why isn't that the one and only thing people are talking about!? What is there that is more important and crucial???

Apparently everything else.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep (yes, seriously) because I was scratching my head in search of ways to avoid Doomsday. Because that's where we're heading to, and fast, way faster than I thought. And I couldn't think of anything a regular anonymous Earth inhabitant such as me can do. I Googled "How can I help the planet" and all I got were numerous equally useless articles advising to recycle, compost, walk to work, change light bulbs etc cosmetic improvements that would only alleviate my conscience rather than have any real impact. That won't do. But something surely can be done. Something more than a Facebook status or a blog post. If only I knew what, and how. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home