Sunday, October 05, 2014

Deeds

I should feel good about myself. 
As of today Jina-one of the three dogs I feed, has a roof over her head. My parents spend their retirement in a village not far from Sofia. Their dog, Lara, passed away a couple of years ago and her dog house was sitting uselessly empty in the yard. Since today is an election day and my parents had to drive to Sofia anyway I talked my father into bringing the doghouse to the office where I work and where Jina is. And so it happened and now Jina will be safe from rain and snow. She still doesn't realize it is her doghouse now but I'm sure she'll get it at the first rain-she is smart. All stray mongrels are.
I should feel good about myself. But it never seems good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home