Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What a day

First, I bought my Digital download Vyrt ticket for the Hollywood Bowl 30 SECONDS TO MARS concert on October 12th. (Some day, not long from now, I will go to LA-and that’s a promise.)

Next I saw a tweet from a Bulgarian fan that was desperate to have her Vyrt ticket (but couldn’t afford it apparently) so I offered to buy one for her as a gift. I don’t know her; and I don’t need to. I like helping people, that’s all. And now she’s happy and I’m happy for her.

And then I received a phone call from the office which was alarming because I’m on a leave and I assumed something bad has happened. This will take some more words to explain. A few months ago a homeless dog appeared at our office-a huge one, miserable, very skinny, very frightened and with a nasty wound on one of her legs. I started to feed her twice a day, to groom her, treated her wound and took her to be neutered. She became social, friendly and basically a happy dog. The one thing she was missing was an owner. Today’s phone call was to tell me that a man claiming to be her owner came and took her with him. I asked how they knew they could trust him and they told me that the dog-Rony, recognized him and manifested her happiness from the reunion in an obvious and unmistakable manner. What a relief! I was thinking about adopting her myself and I’m so glad she’s back home.

Not bad for one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home