Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gig buddy wanted

I went to Italy alone. In Lucca I was 7th or 8th row (quite good). But! After 8 hours of standing in queue (it was pure hell; I’m surprised I survived) I was so dehydrated that I was close to fainting and I had no other choice but to leave my spot and find some water to drink. It was either that (8 hours for fuck’s sake!) or be the next one to be carried out on a stretcher-as I saw it happen to a dozen of people during the long hours of waiting. 

Moral of the story: must find a gig buddy. With this band, you stand no chance to survive the crowd if you are alone. I've never ever imagined Italian fans would be so violent! 


Someone uploaded footage from Lucca – pre- and from the concert. Hey, the one with the orange T-shirt at 0:18 is me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home