Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pooh-ish

Considering the madness of the last 5 days I’m surprisingly zen and unreasonably optimistic-as if just for the sake of it . Did I become wiser or simply number?


And what’s with the horoscopes I’m getting lately that sound the same but only with slight variations? "For the next two or three years, you'll be moved to help the charity or cause of your choice -- official or unofficial. Remember that whatever we do comes back to us ninefold. Think of it as a karmic investment." That’s not a horoscope, that’s a sentence. Investment you say? So I have to wait until retirement? Now, if it sounds like you're being cheated then... 
Phui
I need a break. Or an advance. Let me at least smell the carrot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home