Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dark bewitching



Yesterday Bryan Erickson aka Velvet Acid Christ announced he will be playing at the 2013 Wave-Gothic-Treffen that is due from May 17th until May 20th in Leipzig.   Not to mention all the other cool bands that I’d be absolutely thrilled to see. Not to mention that this festival in particular is by itself a reason enough to go. Considering my fascination with gothic culture I’d be like a kid in a candy store. I might even dare to dress accordingly, who knows. Scarlet red lipstick, black nail polish, eyeliner, tight jet-black latex outfit-the works. Just the thought about it makes my head spin. But I can’t decide on anything before the complete NIN tour schedule is set. Sometimes time is a friend, sometimes-a foe. And we’re nothing but pawns in its hands. I want to have some fun before I get kicked out of the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home