Sunday, April 29, 2012

The scheme


I figured a way-not leading to something but getting me out of the mould I found myself sealed in. I’m going to take piano lessons. There. If I am not to create music then I can at least learn to play it. Now I only have to find a piano, a teacher, and, oh, to learn to read notes. I hope it works ‘cause it’s the only plan that I don’t find repulsively trivial and down-to-earth, the only plan that appeals to me, the only plan I can get passionate about. I’m not sure if it’s worth the trouble. No, in fact I am sure it isn’t worth the trouble-my importance that is. I don't fool myself-I’m just a grain of sand waiting to be washed away back into the ocean of oblivion but maybe by learning how to play music I will be one happier grain of sand until that happens. Maybe. We'll see how it goes. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home