Saturday, February 20, 2010

Forgotten sounds

I must force myself to spare a few hours to organize my CDs because now they are everywhere around my room in total chaos. Hmm, is there such a thing as a “partial chaos”? Anyway, I can never find what I look for (except for my NIN collection that is piled up separately) but on the other hand I surprise myself a lot by finding something I haven’t looked for-well, surprise is assured when you apply the luck of the draw. This morning’s winner chosen to make my exercises look more like fun and less like hard work turned out to be an old chill out compilation and one of the songs on it was “Walking Wounded” by Everything But The Girl. I’m the first to agree that beauty is in the ears of the beholder and as far my ears are concerned this song is disarming in its beauty:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home