Thursday, March 08, 2007

USB fun continues

Last night Survivalism video found on USB drives. The video was discovered in both high resolution (164mb) and low resolution (26mb) formats.




I must confess I didn’t like Survivalism at first. I didn’t like it the second time either. But I kept on listening to it and now…

OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

I LOVE IT !
I LOVE IT !
I LOVE IT !


Bow down before the one you serve

And the video has nothing to do with it. Although I’m thrilled with it-great work; pity I won’t get to see it on MTV.


5 Comments:

Blogger Milla said...

Hey, happy 8 March girl!
I know, I know, nothing to do with your Nails god, but...

6:10 PM  
Blogger balance said...

Believe it or (probably) not there is a room in my head for none NIN-related issues. Not much room really…just kidding (am I ?!). I AM kidding-friends come first always.
Thank you dear, I hope it has been a great day for you as well.

9:15 AM  
Blogger JP Antunes said...

what?? nin are our friends!!! so they are always first!
I mean, they're the ones that make us smile the most these days!

Have a good week!

2:26 PM  
Blogger balance said...

You are soooooo right !!! In a week I’m off to Central Europe to see 4 shows in 10 days. Keep your fingers crossed to get to be at least at one M & G...and that I won’t pass out if that happens :))))))

4:45 PM  
Blogger JP Antunes said...

arghhhh!!!!
i wanna go too!!!!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home