Saturday, October 10, 2015

Everyday anew

Shortly after "Love, lust, faith and dreams" tour ended officially Jared Leto announced his next project: the "Beyond the horizon" series.

And this is what it is about:

"AOL BUILD, a live interview platform, announced the launch of a brand-new type of series with “Beyond the Horizon” from Jared Leto. The series focuses on the future of humanity with some of the world’s most interesting visionaries in science, art, technology and politics. The series will stream on www.aol.com/beyondthehorizon."

Needless to say, I am very (to put it mildly) curious to watch it but for the time being that is not possible. The first episode is an interview with Deepak Chopra. I have heard that name over the years and that's as far as it goes. I know zero about that man or his work so the least I could do was to google him. The first link I opened were his "Seven spiritual laws of success". Yeah. I am fully aware how that sounds which is basically why I was completely unfamiliar with his work. 

I read them, the seven laws. Hmm, what do you know... It turned out there's nothing in there that I don't already do. The man has given shape and name to what I didn't know was already my personal philosophy - at following which I fail now and then, of course, but it is always there to point the way back when I slip.

Interesting. And there is nothing more to it. It is just that - interesting from a strictly personal point of view. However, it feels...well, reassuring to be backed by someone so renowned.


All that doesn't come to say that my work is done. Only death can do that. Until then..." it's a brave new world " everyday. Everyday anew.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home