Saturday, July 26, 2014

Don't you just hate it...

...when people don't return your call? And when those people know very well how much I hate it and STILL don't return my call? What am I supposed to think!?

I don't deserve this. I'm compassionate and attentive, a good listener and a loyal friend-I don't deserve to be treated this way. Should I become a bitch so that it wouldn't feel unfair at least?

I should have known better by now than to expect life to be fair. I'm beginning to think that people are nice only when they want something. What the hell happened to old-fashioned kindness? What happened to being kind simply for the sake of it?

And it just became clear to me-if I don't like it then I shouldn't be doing it to myself. I don't easily let people go but sometimes there's not much that can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home