Sunday, June 02, 2013

Been there, done that

The Berlin show is sold out. My ticket seems even more precious now. Of course I’m glad all tickets are gone but…that’s 10 000 people in one place and that's a lot of people! I’ll have to go to the venue early, like 2 PM, maybe even earlier, to assure a spot at the rail. I wonder if there will be other Bulgarians too. I wonder what 30 seconds to Mars fans will be like-friendly? hostile? co-operative? aloof? helpful? selfish? It is frustrating to know you have to depend on the mercy of strangers. Oh, man, June 6th will be an endless  day. Just thinking about all those long hours of waiting, alone, in uncertainty, makes me dizzy. I've been through that many times with NIN but experience will not make it easier. Please, let it be a killer show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home