Sunday, August 31, 2008

Have mercy on us and post those dates will’ya?

A couple of weeks ago (Aug 16th according to nin.e-lopo.com) many more dates were added to the ongoing North American tour and right there at the bottom of the announcement stood those few words:

(those of you outside North America, have faith… you never know what could happen!)

My heart jumped because it was exactly the spark needed to keep my hopes burning. Europe is not the only continent outside North America and, yes, I haven’t forgotten that a year ago TR left Europe pretty pissed but I can’t help to check nin.com for updates at least 50 times a day but so far there’s not a word about the 2009 tour plans and that is killing me because I might not know what could happen but my imagination…there is no force to put on the brakes on my imagination :) Wishful thinking is what I am very good at. Whishes do come true sometimes and I have lots of memories to back that up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home