Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Happiness...that controls you

I have found the perfect (for me) definition of happiness : happiness is to look forward for tomorrow.
I seem to be obsessed with the idea of happiness; as if I’m trying to give it a shape, size and colors so that I could recognize it if it passes me by in the street.
It’s truly tragic how little is needed for a person to be happy. How come it is so damn hard to achieve?
Realization of happiness comes in past tense. Reason and common sense are obstacles and actually prevent it. A smile can make your day. But if you start questioning “Now why did he/she smile at me? What he/she might ask from me?” it would ruin the simple beauty of it.
The secret of a good life is hope. When there’s no hope life becomes a slow and painful agony. And you wait for tomorrow not in anticipation but in fear. Fear of facing yourself for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home